DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

1.25.2011

Don't Tread On The Raptor: The Show

Ok guys, Don't Tread On The Raptor is now officially the website for my new TV show of the same name. I will have the links to episodes on this page. Videos however will continue to be posted on youtube. However. I am going to talk to some of my Chinese friends about going world wide. From what I understand, YouTube is banned in China. If that is the case I will post videos on here as well as youtube. Also what do you want me to get on camera when I go to New York on the week of February 2nd? Let me know.

No comments: