DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

3.28.2013

A New Direction

Okay I know I have been talking about doing this for a while, for all of you who know me personally, but I have finally decided to do it. I am going to start writing on this blog on a weekly basis, even if it is just a short post. I'm going to do it. And, if I get enough of a following from my former fans....I might bring back she short lived youtube show. It will be different sure, but I won't be able to bring it back without feedback from you, the readers/viewers.

Now what exactly did I mean by "A New Direction"? Well I am going to be making a few diferences in how I approach this blog. For those of you who don't know me personally, I am a conservative Christian. Now those of you on the other side of the fence who kept on reading bravo. I know the reputation conservative Christians have. It is not an accurate dipiction of all of us. In fact, it doesn't fit a lot of us. For example, if your view of conservative Christians is based soley on the actions of the Westboro Baptist Church, then you really need to go out and meet some conservative CHRISTIANS. Most of us don't condone the actions and teachings of those people. In fact, we probably don't like them any more than you do. Now I have views on what is right and what is wrong that are far from popular but I don't force that on people. And if there is someone who doesn't agree with me then I really don't care. It's their life, their opinion, their worldview. Good for them. I will treat anyone I meet like a human being, and not just the bare minimum either. One of my best friends is an atheist. I will not only be kind to people who don't agree with my worldview I will befriend them if they will let me.

This "New Direction" I am taking will explore this idea of differing opinions and how two sides deal with two opinions. Let me warn you, It is very possible that I will piss off both sides. If you see me on the street and want to address something I said on here, please approach me civilly If you start of angry and such then I am probably going to tune you out and keep on walking.

I will continue to do some of the same old things that I have always done on here such as movie reviews and random articles. Hopefully people will read the blog. Hopefully we will have some fun conversations in the comments. And everyone remember, the only time some one is ignorant is when they will not listen to both sides of the story or at least give both sides their moment to speak

No comments: