DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

10.27.2009

Ipods: What Are They Now

The other day I saw this television commercial for the Ipod Touch. It said "The Funnest Ipod". I'm not even going to address the grammatical errors here. This message brought me to realize that the Ipod Touch isn't really an mp3 player; but instead, it is a miniature mac computer. The music is just a secondary application. Normally when I see someone using an Ipod Touch they aren't listening to music. The person is either playing a game, watching a video on youtube, or checking facebook. Now I don't own an Ipod Touch so I don't know if you can listen to music while using these applications. I do know that using an Ipod Touch is alot more convenient and inconspicuous for playing games and browsing the internet in class. I see it all the time. Now, I can't say that if I had one I wouldn't be tempted to do the same. Far from it. I am one of the most easily tempted people I know.

No comments: