DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

2.21.2008

Hello. I am the RAPTOR 2007. This is my blog. I am a Halo 3 player and have been online since December 25, 2007. So I suppose you could say that I'm not very experienced. I also play Guitar Hero III on live from time to time. I'm only at Medium Difficulty though. I also enjoy games such as Assasin's Creed and KOTOR. I really am pretty much anti Nintendo and I hate Playstation.

I am also a huge Tolkein and Micheal Crighton fan. I actually collect books by both authors. For Crighton I have read Jurassic Park, The Lost World, Congo, Sphere, and I am reading Timeline. I am also a HUGE fan of Jurassic Park. It is the BEST movie ever made. I have all three of them on DVD. Steven Speilberg is my favorite Director. My favorite actors are Harrison Ford, Jeff Goldblume, and Bruce Willis. Big fan of Preditor, Matrix, Terminator, and Die Hard. Live Free Die Hard, from what I was able to stomach, tainted the name of Die Hard.

I am also a big Transformers fan. i do have to admit that i do not really own but a few. Overall I favor the G1 series from the 80's. all of these can be found at youtube. I will eventually publish the link for the person who posts the episodes so that you can find all the G1 episodes with no hassel.

My Blog will have posts about all these things and more. So come on into the Raptor Nest.




No comments: