DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

2.23.2008

BOSTON


Trying to fnd some good music to listen to? I would suggest the sweet sounds of Boston. No i am not talking about the Jazz. With four albums released and 40 original songs totheir name, Boston is THE band. In fact these guys figured out how to really rock out on the organ. The best part is that they were able top create EXTREMELY good music without drug, sex or alcholic references or even language. Songs like "Amanda" from their third album, Third Stage, address problems like dating a friend. I have to say that I was given the courage to do so because of their music. I listen to all their songs each day that I'm alive. In fact I even write to their music. I guess that means I'll have to dedicate one of my books to them. So go to iTunes or whatever download site you belong to and pick up the music of the gods today.


P.S. Boston is better than the Beatles because they were not high when they wrote their music.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

the Beatles will live on 4ever!!!!!

LOL

Andrew said...

The Beatles will live on 4ever!!!!!

LOL