DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR

DON'T TREAD ON THE RAPTOR
I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG OF THE UNITED VELOCIRAPTORS AND TO THE PRINCIPLES FOR WHICH IT STANDS ONE NATION COMPOSED OF NERDS UNDEFEATABLE FOR NOW AND FOR ALL TIMES TO COME

2.25.2008

Phones


Just got a new phone the other day. It's pretty awesome except for the fact that it didn't come with one of those micro SD memory cardsor the cable to hok the phone up to the computer. I'm going to have to get my hands on some cash in order to buy those things. I guess I shouldn't complain seeing as how I have unlimited texting now. No more counting to see if I have exceeded 50 texts, both sent and recieved. Once I'm on my own I might switch to whatever service covers the iPhone. I think that you get free internet service on it. Comment if I'm wrong.



To be honest, I've never been one for fancy music phones. A phone is a phone. It's not a TV. Having music on your phone is not mandititory. Well I guess if it is your primary portable music player then it is. A camera on your phone is not a must have feature either. I can see how having all that on your phone can beat carrying all those devices around separately. I'd love to have a super computer on my phone, but really, is it truly necessary?

No comments: